"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Monday, April 21, 2008

its been 2 weeks....







Well its been 2 weeks since we had Noah.. Things are crazy just like you would expect them to be with two. He is eating and sleeping well for me though. It does take me at least 45 minutes to leave the house, as soon as I put Noah in his car seat he needs a diaper change!

Jacob is doing well, he is loving the warm weather. Saturday he started soccer and he had a blast. He can't wait until next saturday to do it again. When we got home on Saturday it was about 85 degrees out and Jacob wanted to swim so we filled up his pool and he played for about 3 hours! We have been trying to get outside almost everyday! He just loves being outside.

Russ had his portfolio review on Thursday, He didn't get any full time job offers but he did get some offers for freelance work as well as some good contacts! His graduation is quickly approaching, I just know that God has something great in store for him :)

Well here are some pictures of my kiddies.....

No comments:

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.