"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My eyes are open!

Good Morning all
This morning I was sitting at the computer and something told me to log on to our online banking just to check was was going on. So I did. Then I decided to check over the last month how much money I had spent that was "outside" our budget! I couldn't believe it when I added it all up! In one month it was around $330.00!! Wow!! Plus then I added up some other charges that cost us an extra $180.00 just in 30 days! That's $510.00 that I have been throwing out the window! Who the heck knows what I spent it on. I don't have anything new in my house so it wasn't that! My new goal! I am going to live off less. I am going to force us to live off of 2000.00 a month, by the way I know we can! We have lived off much less before even with children! Anything that my husband makes over that amount savings only. No more eating out, no more quick trips to the store every time I "crave" something. I am making a change starting now!! Thank God we don't have any credit cards, could you imagine how much trouble I would be in then! All right all today is a new day! Living on only necessities! We can have fun for free! Now I just need an accountability partner...........

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a good plan!

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.