"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 17, 2007

Just thinking.....

Hey guys,
Well today we got our family picture taken. It came out good I guess. I always hate how I look when I am pregnant. Anyway my boys look great in it. We are sending our Christmas cards out tomorrow, this is late for me. I usually have them in the mail by the first week of December.

Jacob is doing well, he is learning a lot, for those of you who don't know I started to home school him in October. He just eats everything right up. He has a different "subject" everyday and always has a bible story and a verse to memorize. He is doing quite well with that part. He has learned 3 by memory. Starting to work with him at 2 was a good decision because he was ready.

Russ decided to go to graduation, I am so glad that he changed his mind. He has worked so hard. It has been very stressful around here lately. He is trying to finish up final projects and work and try to fit in the family. Soon it will be over though! Praise God :)

I have only a couple more weeks until this baby arrives. My doctor is going to induce me at about 35 weeks. Well I guess I should say try to induce. This baby is only going to come out when its ready :) I am feeling kind of sad lately though. Many things on my mind. I feel like life changes so much, I can't keep up. Did you ever feel like there was a time in your life where things felt almost perfect? I am sad that I have lost some very special people that were in my life. Well maybe I really haven't lost them, maybe its just life being so busy. I am not sure. I have one situation in particular in my life that I have been praying for guidance and wisdom on. I am not sure whats going on and I can't get a straight answer (or any answer for that matter). Its really a shame how people can make you feel like you never had a friendship, like I don't know.... could it be my hormones? Is that why I am so sensitive lately? I have just been praying that God will show me the truth and end this mini trial in my life. Maybe his lesson is don't rely so much on man and rely totally on him. I get it Lord, may I have my buddies back?

Well its been a long night, I need to get some sleep. My 2 year old has me busy all day! Feel free to leave comments! Thanks for reading. Love ya and God Bless.
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.