"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hello All and Merry Christmas
I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year. Nothing much new with us, we had a nice christmas. Jacob had a great time opening his presents. We didn't do much this year. Thats a good thing. For the first time in my life it was a slow day. We didn't have to rush off to someones house. I really like it that way. We got to spend the whole day just letting Jacob play with his toys and we just hung out and played games.

Nothing new to report on the pregnancy. I go back to the doctor next week. I am just getting very tired. By the afternoon I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am ready for this pregnancy to be over though. I am excited to have another baby in the house. We are really having a hard time picking out a name for this baby. Russ and I read the entire baby boy name book and we didn't like any of them. So I guess we will just know when he comes out. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know ;)

So Russ decided to go to graduation, I am not sure if I wrote this already but he did. The official graduation date is may 22. It seems like a long way away but the time will fly by so fast. He entered two poster contests for school and actually won them both. Which is awesome. He didn't really win any prizes but they are going to use his posters for advertising and stuff. Thats a great prize actually. So he has about a month off until he starts his last semester. Jacob and I will be enjoying that time that we get to spend together.

Jacob seems like he is growing more every day. He talks so much. Everyday he is saying something new. It really is crazy how they absorb so much at this age. He knows that he is getting a brother and all he talks about is playing trucks with him :) Its so cute. He actually thinks that he is having the baby. I ask jake where his brother is and he points to his belly. Its very funny.

Anyway have a great day everyone and I will post again soon.
Love ya and God Bless

No comments:

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.