"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Saturday, December 8, 2007

update

Well let me catch some of you up on our crazy lives.... Russ is about 5 days away from finishing his semester, with only 3 more classes to go, there is finally light at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe that he is almost done. This is something that we have waited so long for. He starts up again in January and then just a couple of weeks until graduation! yippie! I can't convince him to go to his graduation though. I am just so proud of him that he stuck with school even though he didn't really want to go back. I feel like we should celebrate. Maybe he will change his mind :)

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant and growing. We are having another baby boy. I am getting more excited every week that I check the calendar. Believe it or not I am looking forward to the labor. Its so weird to look forward to something that hurts so bad. We are currently living with Russ' parents and have been for a couple of months. It is going really well, so well in fact that we are having a hard time knowing that in just a few short months we have to leave. We tried to convince them to let us stay for a while but my father in law (I just call him dad) is looking forward to the moving day. I think he wants his house back! :) We will see if they can kick us out once we have another baby in the house. At least I can always count on my mother in law to stick up for us. She won't make us leave :) She can't get enough of jake and just wait until this little boy comes into the world and meets his meme! ( that's what jake calls her!)

Well anyway thanks for reading my blog and be sure to keep checking it out. I am going to be posting new pictures and more news about us all the time. I will post some pictures on here tomorrow! Good night :)

No comments:

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.