"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" ~ Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14th




Well today I am about 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This little guy is sure kicking the crap out of me :) Being pregnant has been fine so far except now my hips hurt so bad I could cry. Its so hard to even walk up and down the stairs.

We have a couple of names so far that we like
Noah Joseph
OR
Joshua Adam
I would love to know what you think! Here are some pics from a couple of days ago. My belly pic isn't great but I'll get another one soon. I took it myself :)

Russ starts up his last semester this week. Yay! Only a few weeks to go until freedom :)

No comments:

About Me

Well this is my blog as life as a singe mom of three boys used to be housewife but currently a nanny to 6! Mostly crazy but always wonderful, making mistakes but walking in faith every day.